The maturity of the process industries has placed pressure on our petrochemical plant and refinery clients to lead their teams to operational excellence in light of:
- Aging infrastructure vulnerable to unplanned events due to equipment failure or worker error;
- Highly cyclical feedstock prices that affect capital investment planning and execution;
- Increased regulation as concerns proliferate about environmental impacts and unplanned, life-threatening incidents;
- The lack of skilled workers to replace soon-to-retire experienced crews; and,
- Increasing utilization challenges including the requirement for more reliable turnarounds
Given these dynamics, our Check-6 coaches have introduced process improvements, cultural change, management and leadership training and proprietary software to ensure consistent, documented compliance with policies and procedures throughout the workforce – with results showing up directly on the bottom line.
See for yourself how petrochemical and refinery management teams can alter their work environments for the better by downloading a white paper, and when you’re ready to cause lasting results at your plant, contact us.